We would like to extend a special thanks to those who supported this workshop:
- Host council: Wellington City Council.
- The New Zealand Treasury for providing the venue, speakers, accommodation in Wellington, food and transport.
- The MacDiarmid Institute for providing accommodation for the participants in Wanganui.
- The MacDiarmid Institute and Victoria University of Wellington, in association with the Royal Society of NZ, Wanganui District Council and the Whanganui River Māori Trust Board (the organisers of the A Place to Live conference) for providing free admission to the conference for participants.
- Professor Kate McGrath (on behalf of the MacDiarmid Institute) for providing lunch to the participants on Monday, 17 November 2014 during the A Place to Live conference.
All costs for the workshop were covered for participants on the basis that they then complete 10 hours of public service for the benefit of their local community in 2015. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.