Below are media links which relate to the LocalNZ workshop, the A Place to Live conference and items relevant to the issues covered during LocalNZ.
- ‘Debating innovation and entrepreneurship‘ – Media release from Victoria University of Wellington, focusing on New Zealand’s growth, 3 December 2014.
- ‘Youth identify existing and emerging opportunities and challenges for the regions‘ – Article about LocalNZ and publication of participants’ recommendations in Local Government New Zealand’s (LGNZ) frontpage news, 2 December 2014
- ‘Dunedin tertiary students getting involved in politics‘ – Video feature about three Dunedin-based LocalNZ participants on Dunedin Television, 25 November 2014
- ‘Forum focuses on nature’s role‘ – Article about the A Place to Live conference in the Wanganui Chronicle, 24 November 2014
- ‘Reviving our regions’ – Article about Wanganui’s economy and the A Place to Live conference by Rod Oram in the Sunday Star Times, 23 November 2014
- ’Creating a place to live‘ – Article about the A Place to Live conference, with mention of LocalNZ, in the Wanganui Chronicle, 21 November 2014
- ‘Experts at conference outline freshwater concerns‘ – Article about the A Place to Live conference, with mention of LocalNZ, in the Wanganui Chronicle, 19 November 2014